keskiviikko 5. lokakuuta 2016

Day at Revival Retro

Rowena welcoming us to Revival Retro
Hi there! It's been a long time since I last had time to write anything, sorry to that! A lot has happened and I have so many amazing stories to tell! One of the most amazing of my latest adventures was a Revival Retro blogger's meet up and photoshoot!

One lovely day I got a private message on Instagram. I knew Revival Retro's lovely London Boutique manager Sarah followed me on Instagram but didn't think it would get any further than nice comments and positive vibes. Oh how wrong I was! The owner of this lovely boutique, Rowena, message me one day saying she's got something fabulous in her mind in case I was interested in collaborating with them. And of course I was interested!

Many emails and calls later I find myself on St. Pancras international train station one sunny Saturday morning. Not knowing where to go I took my phone and called Rowena for further instructions. It turns out this lovely lady was baking scones (more of which later!) but she was able to tell me where to go to find my way to her shop where the shop manager Sarah would be waiting for me. I've always loved London so walking around the streets in nice autumnal weather wasn't a problem and I took my time to enjoy London, once again! To be exact this amazing, eclectic city is my favorite of them all and I was so excited to be in the town again! Of course I was super excited to meet the Revival Retro staff and see the shop also for that being the reason why I had come all the way from Finland.

You may know the feeling you have when you have been chatting with a person online but never seen them in real life and in a moment you're actually going to meet them, but have no idea what to expect! That sure was what I felt like when I found Windmill St. and saw Revival Retro's sign at the end of it. But I decided to be brave and open minded and stepped into the boutique to meet Sarah, the most lovely shop manager,  with whom we felt immediately like we had known each other for years and this was just one of those happy reunions! It was amazing, pure magic, which also could be called a true friendship.

So much love for this lady!
Another amazing "reunion" appeared when I first met Rowena! Later I told her, and Sarah of course, that I almost forgot to speak English around them, I started saying something in my mother tongue 'cause I totally forgot I'd need to put any effort to it. It felt so natural to be around these ladies. Like I was just hanging around with good friends or like I was home having pyjama party with them. In my mind I thought things couldn't get any more amazing. But oh boy, by that time I had no idea how amazingly beautiful and lovely ladies I was going to meet next day!

By Saturday night I had met lovely Sandra (Retrocat.de if you want to  check out her instagram, she's a true German beauty!) and her other half and we spent the night in a beautiful old gatekeeper's house at Oakley Square, just a corner away from Mornington Crescent tube station. This house would also be out setting for Sunday's photoshoot and afternoon tea!

First thing on Sunday morning was (of course apart to get ourselves in a photoshoot condition!) to find our way back to Revival Retro to meet all the beautiful ladies taking a part at the photoshoot. We had so much fun going through all the new autumn pieces they got a Revival Retro and we also could choose our photoshoot outfits from all the beautiful new pieces. I tell you, all the Emmy Design cardigans they have...I could have taken them all! So delicious colors; mustard, cinnamon, wine, petroleum! All so yummy!



So in love with this Emmy outfit!
Go to https://www.revival-retro.com/ to find these ah-mazing pieces!


After we choose our outfits we had a little group shoot just a corner away from Reviavl and then we were off to Camden to have our afternoon tea in a lovely Oakley Square Gatehouse! The scones Rowena had been making were on the table but not just them! The table was full of all kinds of treats and we had so much fun and everything was so delicious! After having the tea we had some time to chat with one another and one after another we had our shoot with Revival's house photographer Tory Smith! Meanwhile other girls were posing the others had fun and did their best eating all the scones!


Chatting here with amazing Miss Victory Violet and Death by Deco, Ella and Sam! Loved both of these ladies so much!

What?! We have eaten too many scones! Cannot be! Sarah! <3

Guilty as charged!

Just look at those treats!

Posing here in lovely Emmy cardigan in wine, Trashy Diva Ashley dress and Double Deco Fan Brooch and earrings! Find the whole outfit at https://www.revival-retro.com !

Just look at these ladies! <3 You can find every single piece of clothing and shoe from this picture from Revival Retro! <3 Either pay a visit to their shop at Windmill St or go to https://www.revival-retro.com ! <3


2 kommenttia:

  1. Wohoo! Reading this makes me so happy and grateful! I really had the best time with you all. <3

    Many hugs
    Sandra <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you dear! <3 I really enjoyed our time in London and our fabulous day at Revival! All the girls were so sweet and I really do love Sarah and Rowena! <3

      Poista