maanantai 7. elokuuta 2017

Taking care of the skin

Yes, I know there's not much to see,
but recently I have suffered from things like
little rash or packs of pimples
that I don't usually have.
Im also worried cause my skin doesn't
have it's natural glow anymore as much as it used to.
Of course I realize this has much to do with the diet
and the anemia but also with skin care.

Hi lovelies!

Sorry it's been a while since I last wrote anything! Life has been awfully busy even though I should be on a sick leave due burn out. And that's actually the reason for this post!



For I have been very stressed out for so long that my body has over the last year  been through a lot! I have had burn out, depression, anemia. You name it! I must say it has been tough and even today I am very tired and I had to change my diet due my body just can't cope with lots of things anymore, for example wheats but also loads of other veggies too. And of course this has affected my skin a lot! I have always had quite a good skin, even as a teenager  but nowadays I'm not happy about it condition. So I figured out I should do something about it.

I do take reasonable good care of my skin; I wash my face every morning and night, I take my make-up off every night before going to bed, I try to drink lots of water, use creams and cleansers.  But nothing seems to work to get it to the shape it was before!
So few weeks back I started out with series called Infinite. The series include hydrating cleaner, serum, night cream and collagen tablets for all day skin care.



The Infinite series

Collagen tablets
Hydrating night dream






















 I must admit I usually use super market brands for my skin care so at first these seemed to be quite much but I'm open minded and want to give these a chance! After a few days of everyday use it became clear to me that these indeed are a bit too heavy for my skin in everyday use so I decided to start using the products every other day to give my skin time to breath.


Hydrating cleanser

For the feeling I have now that I have just started. Well, I must admit that the packaging is nice design, not quite like luxury brands and the smell also is more like pharmacists products than luxurious skin care but I guess it works better too? At least I hope the money that's out of the branding and smell and those details goes into product testing, so I have quite high hopes!
Overall, I don't know yet if these are the thing for me but let's see! I will report back how the treatment affects on my skin and if I spot any changes for better!


Firming serum







1 kommentti:

  1. ❤️��Thank's for sharing My Dear��We'll see if this Wonderfull series does miracles to your skin Lovely❤️like it's done to mine��

    VastaaPoista