lauantai 6. helmikuuta 2016

40's navy blue Lilli Ann





Just a quick post about today's outfit!
This was the first time I wore my new  40's navy blue Lilli Ann jacket. I purchased this fabulous late 40's light wool dress from Hoochie Mama Jane and it has little navy blue on the collar. Suddenly after that purchase I felt an urgent need to find something navy blue!

The asnwer was Ooh La La Vintage group on facebook. Found this beautiful 40's Lilli Ann jacket for only 45 euros. Of course there was some small falws but it still presents so beautifully I don't mind little flaws!

1940's is probably my favourite time period in fashion at the moment. It has something very strickt but something so flattering! I simply can't resist beautiful 40's figure! Military influences, padded shoulders, big collars and exquisite cuffs mixed up with female figure and beautiful nipped waist. What more could girl ask for?



Dress from Hoochie Mama Jane
Hat from The Harlequin Vintage
Jacket from Ooh La La Vintage Swap Sell and Shop at facebook

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti